Providing Copper Electrical Building Wire to Electrical Distributors and Wholesalers
At Colonial Wire and Cable, our name and operating philosophy are inspired by the Colonial Minutemen revered in American history as a highly-mobile, rapidly-deployed military force that allowed the Colonies to respond immediately to threats during the Revolutionary War.
Since 1944, Colonial Wire and Cable has served the electrical distribution market with quality products, superior customer service and, like the Minutemen, prompt response and short-lead times. And all our wire and cable products are proudly made in the USA.
We supply electrical building wire to electrical distributors and wholesalers throughout North America for commercial, industrial and residential use. With unmatched customer service and guaranteed satisfaction, Colonial Wire and Cable is your trusted source for quality electrical wiring.
From the smallest project to the largest, Colonial Wire and Cable can provide the right product for your job. We guarantee it. And we do it fast!
- ASTM American Society for Testing and Materials.
- ICEA Insulated Cable Engineers Association (formerly IPCEA).
- IEEE Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- NEMA National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- UL Underwriters Laboratory
- NFPA National Fire Protection Association
- NEC National Electrical code